The Scientific committee welcomes all delegates to submit their abstracts which will be considered for poster or paper presentation. The deadline for abstract submission in 15th December 2019. Registration to the conference is mandatory to have posters or papers presented in the scientific programme.
Instructions to submit abstracts to the MPAICON 2020 are as follows:
- All Abstracts are to be sent for POSTER/ORAL PRESENTATION.
- Please download the abstract submission form from website (www.mpaicon2020.com) and send the filled form at firstname.lastname@example.org
- File name should be (Your Full Name_mpaicon2020) while submitting abstract.
- The abstracts must contain original content which has not been published or presented at any other national or international conferences prior to the MPAICON 2020.
- The abstract should not be more than 350 words. Please mention the word count in the first line of abstract.
- Please submit the abstract with the following subheadings:
- Aims & Objectives
- Materials and Methods
- One can submit more than one abstracts. Abstracts once submitted shall not be available for editing.
- Notification regarding acceptance of the submission along with the guidelines for presentation will be sent to the author by email.
- The author may choose between the option of poster or oral presentation. However, the final decision is left to the scientific committee to decide.
- The final decision for accepting or rejecting an abstract is left to the scientific committee.
- If the presenter wishes to withdraw the abstract, he/she can do so request in writing to conference secretariat (email@example.com).
- All presenters are mandated to register for the conference and to be physically present during the designated poster viewing period.